Why work at Flow-Rite?
Flow-Rite Controls® is an ISO 9001 Certified Company founded in 1981 by Dan Campau. As a vertically integrated company, Flow-Rite designs, manufactures and markets fluid control devices for lead acid batteries, recreational fishing boats, and hydroponics. All Flow-Rite products are solely our own proprietary developments and protected by over three dozen U.S. patents as well as hundreds of international patents.
For the past 5 consecutive years, Flow-Rite has been selected as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in West Michigan.
Defined by our Core Values
Love What You Do
- Are you passionate about what you do at Flow-Rite Controls?
- Do you feel and want to be part of the team?
- Do you make the choice daily to bring with you a positive attitude?
- Do you react positively to a situation, issues or circumstances you may encounter daily?
Think Beyond Tomorrow
- Understand the culture of Flow-Rite Controls and contribute to improving it.
- Participate in continuous improvement opportunities. Share Ideas.
- Expand your job description, learn about your job, but what else can you do, help with, or improve to make your job or a fellow co-worker’s job better?
- Serving a purpose greater than yourself.
- Help fellow co-worker’s at Flow-Rite; do things beyond yourself.
- Do the job, even if it isn’t your job.
- Recognize and assist your customer. Do you know who they are?
Question and Improve
Ask questions to understand, contribute, suggest improving:
- The Workplace
- Internal and external relationships
- Marketing Sales