Why work at Flow-Rite?
Flow-Rite Controls® is an ISO 9001 Certified Company founded in 1981 by Dan Campau. As a vertically integrated company, Flow-Rite designs, manufactures and markets fluid control devices for lead acid batteries, recreational fishing boats, and hydroponics. All Flow-Rite products are solely our own proprietary developments and protected by over three dozen U.S. patents as well as hundreds of international patents.
For the past 5 consecutive years, Flow-Rite has been selected as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in West Michigan.
Defined by our Core Values
Love What You Do
- Are you passionate about what you do at Flow-Rite Controls?
- Do you feel and want to be part of the team?
- Do you make the choice daily to bring with you a positive attitude?
- Do you react positively to a situation, issues or circumstances you may encounter daily?
Think Beyond Tomorrow
- Understand the culture of Flow-Rite Controls and contribute to improving it.
- Participate in continuous improvement opportunities. Share Ideas.
- Expand your job description, learn about your job, but what else can you do, help with, or improve to make your job or a fellow co-worker’s job better?
- Serving a purpose greater than yourself.
- Help fellow co-worker’s at Flow-Rite; do things beyond yourself.
- Do the job, even if it isn’t your job.
- Recognize and assist your customer. Do you know who they are?
Question and Improve
Ask questions to understand, contribute, suggest improving:
- The Workplace
- Internal and external relationships
- Marketing Sales
``I feel like I'm making a difference with where Flow-Rite is headed.``
``Flow-Rite's culture empowers associates to maximize their skills and abilities. It is a comfortable place, yet challenging in an innovative way, to work.``- Tim Pitcher
“Working with Flow-Rite satisfies my needs for autonomy, competence & relatedness.” - Kyle McKee
``Flow-Rite gives me the encouragement and tools to grow professionally as well as personally.``- Shannon Warren
Flow-Rite Stewardship Annual Snapshot
Here's a glimpse at our benefits
401k Program with Generous Company Match
Competitive Health Benefits
Competitive Vacation and Personal Time
Days off for Volunteering
Join our Team
We are always looking for talented, driven individuals to join our team.
See what career opportunities we currently have available!
No current openings, please check back soon!