Who are we?
We are a group of driven professionals looking to change lives and transform the world through “Water Done Differently”. Our niche businesses are Battery Maintenance, Marine Care and Hydroponics. From strategic planning to corporate communications, we get creative. You can typically find us geeking out about the latest IoT innovation, a new plastic injection molding technique, or a consumer insight.
All things are led with Continuous Improvement and Program Management best practices. Although we embrace structure in setting goals, we seek ways to Question and Improve and challenge ourselves. New ways to improve the watering practices for forklift batteries? No problem. Better plumbing solutions for recreational boat manufacturers? Consider it done. What are we doing next? Join us to find out!
Flow-Rite Controls seeks a Customer Care Specialist to help us think beyond tomorrow! Are you looking to Love What You Do? Are you passionate about questioning the status quo to improve? Do you believe in helping others succeed? Then Flow-Rite may be your perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Flow-Rite’s Customer Care Specialist will be a Help First individual who is passionate in creating customer loyalty through technical support and by Thinking Beyond Tomorrow to educate our customer base on the features and benefits of the products to ensure they receive the best option for their need.
Technical Support Functions:
- Provide technical advice about our product lines to customers who call or email in an efficient manner.
- Build trust with our customers and provide quality results in a courteous manner.
- Create and submit warranty claims and communicate updates/results with the customer.
- Resolves product problems by clarifying customer’s concern; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains ownership of issues and follows through on all customer concerns until those issues are properly closed.
- Assist internal personnel with technical questions and part pricing.
- Maintains consistent and clear communications with the entire customer service team.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
Order Entry Functions:
- Assist with the order entry process, via email, fax or phone into the ERP system.
- Assist customer with scheduling and order status.
- Work with logistics and warehousing to proactively address customer and/or delivery issues.
- Provide swift, accurate responses and resolutions to customer needs while acting as the liaison to all internal departments.
- Update back orders, notify appropriate personnel and communicate/resolve concern with customer.
- Update customer order changes.
- Analyze the order entry data for errors.
- Assist customers with order status, shipping lead times and freight quotes.
- Guide customer through our return goods process.
- Complete all documentation with the customer, on the front end, including uploading information to our CRM system.
- Review and analyze results, as well as documentation provided by the customer, to determine potential root cause.
- Provide appropriate results to appropriate internal and external departments.
- Work directly with sales team for best possible response to the customer.
- Communicate response to customer.
- Interacts with appropriate internal departments once resolution has been agreed upon by the customer.
- Throughout the process, document all appropriate information and customer interaction in our CRM.
- Provide input on processes, policies, and procedures to improve the customer experience.
- Able to troubleshoot and handle technical inquiries from the customer.
- Manage the RGA rack in a daily basis, monitor RGA’s and contact customers with missing information.
- Follow up on returns with customers.
The stuff you know:
- High school diploma or GED preferred. Associate degree in Business a plus.
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience required.
- Technical proficiency with computers, MS Office applications and other office equipment.
- Experience working with ERP and CRM systems a plus, but not required.
- Experience with lean principles and concepts a plus.
- Team player with drive and strong interpersonal skills.
- Responds swiftly to customers; internal and external. Put the customer first.
- Provide service that under promises and over delivers.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Passion for diving into the details and providing crisp concise analysis and driving resolution.
- Flexibility in other assignments and able to multi-task.
- Conflict resolution skills – Able to handle complaints; settle disputes, grievances and conflicts through negotiating with customers and internal departments.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results.
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity.
We are passionate about providing a full service, vertically integrated operation as we continue to explore and improve a high level of products and customer care experience for all our customers, internal and external alike. For more information about Flow-Rite, a 6-time West Michigan Best and Brightest winner, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315