Who are we?
We are a group of driven professionals looking to change lives and transform the world through “Water Done Differently”. Our niche businesses are Battery Maintenance, Marine Care and Hydroponics. From strategic planning to corporate communications, we get creative. You can typically find us geeking out about the latest IoT innovation, a new plastic injection molding technique, or a consumer insight.
All things are led with Continuous Improvement and Program Management best practices. Although we embrace structure in setting goals, we seek ways to Question and Improve and challenge ourselves. New ways to improve the watering practices for forklift batteries? No problem. Better plumbing solutions for recreational boat manufacturers? Consider it done. What are we doing next? Join us to find out!
Flow-Rite Controls seeks an IT Business Systems Analyst to help us think beyond tomorrow! Are you looking to Love What You Do? Are you passionate about questioning the status quo to improve? Do you believe in helping others succeed? Then Flow-Rite may be your perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Flow-Rite’s IT Business Systems Analyst will be a Help First individual who is engaged with the company’s customer environment by Thinking Beyond Tomorrow to ensure all operations, servers, networking equipment are supported.
- Manage assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Manage all aspects of Epicor; updates, projects, customizations, and dashboards to ensure all areas of the business are maintained at optimal performance.
- Lead and maintain Office 365 administrative duties.
- Integration developer on all PLC’s, WF and other equipment as needed.
- Perform advanced problem determination, impact assessment, and general issue support, including appropriate development activities to facilitate problem resolution.
- Manage necessary computer upgrades throughout the organization.
- Responsible for phone system, network, and Avigilon system administration.
- Develops, maintains, and assists with revised proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, and timelines.
- Ensure all production site and service outages are addressed expediently in accordance with corporate policies, including initial remediation, task prioritization, and relevant communication to all levels of staffing and third-party contractors.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Contribute to the ongoing development, improvement, and validation of high availability and disaster recovery plans and procedures for critical systems and applications.
- Participates in team projects from an IT perspective which lends to continuous improvement in the company.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Manage third party IT service account.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The stuff you know:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science-related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of related experience required.
- Epicor or other ERP/MRP experience preferred
- Additional experience and proficiency preferred:
- CompTIA: Network, Security, Cloud, Linux
- Cisco: CCNA
- Microsoft: MCSE, MCSA
- VMWare: VCP
- Linux: LFCS
- Capable to accurately assess key business metrics and situations.
- Ability to work onsite 40 hours per week.
- Ability to design, develop, and implement a lean roadmap for the company.
- Effective communications skills utilizing a variety of methodologies.
- Enhanced training skills and adult learning theory.
- Known capabilities in exercising consulting/influencing skills.
- Familiarity with various manufacturing process technologies.
- Hands-on experience implementing Toyota Production System in a line management role.
- Exposure to and participation in a wide variety of training environments.
- Excellent writing and administrative skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management.
We are passionate about providing a full service, vertically integrated operation as we continue to explore and improve a high level of products and customer care experience for all our customers, internal and external alike. For more information about Flow-Rite, a 5-time West Michigan Best and Brightest winner, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315