Who are we?
We are a group of driven professionals looking to change lives and transform the world through “Water Done Differently”. Our niche businesses are Battery Maintenance, Marine Care and Hydroponics. From strategic planning to corporate communications, we get creative. You can typically find us geeking out about the latest IoT innovation, a new plastic injection molding technique, or a consumer insight.
All things are led with Continuous Improvement and Program Management best practices. Although we embrace structure in setting goals, we seek ways to Question and Improve and challenge ourselves. New ways to improve the watering practices for forklift batteries? No problem. Better plumbing solutions for recreational boat manufacturers? Consider it done. What are we doing next? Join us to find out!
Flow-Rite Controls seeks an IT Operations Analyst to help us think beyond tomorrow! Are you looking to Love What You Do? Are you passionate about questioning the status quo to improve? Do you believe in helping others succeed? Then Flow-Rite may be your perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Flow-Rite’s IT Operations Analyst will be a Help First individual who is engaged with the company’s customer environment by Thinking Beyond Tomorrow to ensure all operations, servers, networking equipment are supported.
- Lead and maintain Office 365 administrative duties.
- Participates in team projects from an IT perspective which lends to continuous improvement in the company.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Analyze and provide solution to low complexity and routine computer issues.
- Work together with vendors to aid repairs of hardware, i.e., printers, laptops, and desktops.
- Responsible for the definition, design, implementation, and maintenance of support infrastructure for application solutions.
- Oversee the Incident, Problem, and Change management processes.
- Identify incident trends; recommend and implement improvements to reduce volume.
- Prepare SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for the daily maintenance of applications and underlying systems.
- Keep Ops team up to date with new implementations and technologies.
- Establish clear communication channels for feedback from customers, peers, and cross functional teams.
- Identify new solutions for improved processes, as well as develop cost/benefit analysis for business solutions.
- Make certain that technology solutions adhere to quality standards.
- Collaborate with the project teams to review or inspect work to guarantee their quality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The stuff you know:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science-related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of related experience required.
- Epicor or other ERP/MRP experience preferred
- Integration developer on all PLC’s, WF and other equipment experience preferred.
- Additional experience and proficiency preferred:
- CompTIA: Network, Security, Cloud, Linux
- Cisco: CCNA
- Microsoft: MCSE, MCSA
- VMWare: VCP
- Linux: LFCS
- Capable to accurately assess key business metrics and situations.
- Ability to work onsite 40 hours per week.
- Ability to design, develop, and implement a lean roadmap for the company.
- Effective communications skills utilizing a variety of methodologies.
- Enhanced training skills and adult learning theory.
- Known capabilities in exercising consulting/influencing skills.
- Familiarity with various manufacturing process technologies.
- Hands-on experience implementing Toyota Production System in a line management role.
- Exposure to and participation in a wide variety of training environments.
- Excellent writing and administrative skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management.
We are passionate about providing a full service, vertically integrated operation as we continue to explore and improve a high level of products and customer care experience for all our customers, internal and external alike. For more information about Flow-Rite, a 6-time West Michigan Best and Brightest winner, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315