Who are we?
We are a group of driven professionals looking to change lives and transform the world through “Water Done Differently”. Our niche businesses are Battery Maintenance, Marine Care and Hydroponics. From strategic planning to corporate communications, we get creative. You can typically find us geeking out about the latest IoT innovation, a new plastic injection molding technique, or a consumer insight.
All things are led with Continuous Improvement and Program Management best practices. Although we embrace structure in setting goals, we seek ways to Question and Improve and challenge ourselves. New ways to improve the watering practices for forklift batteries? No problem. Better plumbing solutions for recreational boat manufacturers? Consider it done. What are we doing next? Join us to find out!
Flow-Rite Controls seeks a Maintenance Technician to join the Maintenance team and help us think beyond tomorrow! Are you looking to Love What You Do? Are you passionate about questioning the status quo to improve? Do you believe in helping others succeed? Then Flow-Rite may be your perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Flow-Rite’s Maintenance Technician will be a Help First individual who thrives on Thinking Beyond Tomorrow by creating a safe and healthy work environment for the associates through the act of performing general maintenance activities while following safety protocols.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency and follow safety protocol.
- Conduct maintenance of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic equipment.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations.
- Support the setup of ventilation and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
- Assemble and taking apart conveyor systems and other manufacturing equipment.
- Fabricate various guards, manufacturing equipment for work cells, and machinery adds when necessary.
The stuff you know:
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Strong understanding of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including snow blowers and small hand tools.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Proven to manage projects to a deadline.
We are passionate about providing a full service, vertically integrated operation as we continue to explore and improve a high level of products and customer care experience for all our customers, internal and external alike. For more information about Flow-Rite, a 5-time West Michigan Best and Brightest winner, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315