Who are we?
We are a group of driven professionals looking to change lives and transform the world through “Water Done Differently”. Our niche businesses are Battery Maintenance, Marine Care and Hydroponics. From strategic planning to corporate communications, we get creative. You can typically find us geeking out about the latest IoT innovation, a new plastic injection molding technique, or a consumer insight.
All things are led with Continuous Improvement and Program Management best practices. Although we embrace structure in setting goals, we seek ways to Question and Improve and challenge ourselves. New ways to improve the watering practices for forklift batteries? No problem. Better plumbing solutions for recreational boat manufacturers? Consider it done. What are we doing next? Join us to find out!
Flow-Rite Controls seeks a Mold Process Technician to help us think beyond tomorrow! Are you looking to Love What You Do? Are you passionate about questioning the status quo to improve? Do you believe in helping others succeed? Then Flow-Rite may be your perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Flow-Rite’s Mold Process Technician will be a Help First individual who maintains specific processes for the injection molding machines and assists production by Thinking Beyond Tomorrow to ensure the support meets the desired production schedule and customer needs.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Perform mold and material changes as required.
- Perform process troubleshooting, part inspections and various other functions to ensure part conformity and quality.
- Monitor and prepare support equipment as needed.
- Perform machine start-up, shut down and processing changes.
- Perform process set-up on various types of molding machines.
- Communicate with the quality department on all non-conforming parts and improvement suggestions on process control.
- Ensure machine cycle times and set-up parameters are accurate.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and assures housekeeping standards are met.
- Maintain shift process logs.
- Troubleshoot processing problems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The stuff you know:
- 5+ years of experience in mold set-ups, processing, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Star robots, Motan handling system and JSW IMM is preferred.
- Overhead crane and forklift license.
- Knowledge and ability to use common Microsoft applications.
- Familiar with and practice lean principles/continuous improvement objectives.
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity.
- Effective communications skills utilizing a variety of methodologies.
- Ability to solve broad scope of problems.
- Flexibility in other assignments and able to multi-task.
We are passionate about providing a full service, vertically integrated operation as we continue to explore and improve a high level of products and customer care experience for all our customers, internal and external alike. For more information about Flow-Rite, a 6-time West Michigan Best and Brightest winner, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315