Who are we?
We are a group of driven professionals looking to change lives and transform the world through “Water Done Differently”. Our niche businesses are Battery Maintenance, Marine Care and Hydroponics. From strategic planning to corporate communications, we get creative. You can typically find us geeking out about the latest IoT innovation, a new plastic injection molding technique, or a consumer insight.
All things are led with Continuous Improvement and Program Management best practices. Although we embrace structure in setting goals, we seek ways to Question and Improve and challenge ourselves. New ways to improve the watering practices for forklift batteries? No problem. Better plumbing solutions for recreational boat manufacturers? Consider it done. What are we doing next? Join us to find out!
Flow-Rite Controls seeks a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help us think beyond tomorrow! Are you looking to Love What You Do? Are you passionate about questioning the status quo to improve? Do you believe in helping others succeed? Then Flow-Rite may be your perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Flow-Rite’s Product Marketing Manager will be a Help First and enthusiastic individual who thrives on Thinking Beyond Tomorrow by acting as the Voice of the Customer to understand product requirements and the competitive landscape while actively seeking new product ideas and business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Actively seeks new product ideas and business opportunities by collaborating with internal departments, potential partners, and outside functions such as tradeshows and customer visits.
- Develops business cases for new products by defining product opportunities as well as financial justification.
- Establish Go to Market strategy including target markets, product placement, and initial forecasts.
- Collaborate with Program Management to define project priorities and to create product launch timelines and launch metrics.
- Create and refine pricing strategies for both B2B and B2C through market research and margin analysis.
- Outlines product requirements and provides regular feedback to team members as the Voice of Customer.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing communications to create training materials both internal and external.
- Understands the competitive landscape and is an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborates with marketing communications on product messaging that resonates with our customers.
- Work closely with regional sales managers and customers to identify new opportunities and trends that affect sales forecasting.
- Provide and report on market statics to support product strategies.
- Contribute to the vertical’s product strategy and roadmap.
- Support creation of marketing collateral to include press release content, tradeshow material, and technical digital product information.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information.
- Drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what is learned through the buyer’s process.
- Participate in the development of a marketing plan on existing product lines.
The stuff you know:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of product marketing with at 2 years in a market-facing role (deliver presentations to customers and prospects and conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Strong business acumen.
- Agile product management experience.
- Proficient Knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- Proficient knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms (ex. Pardot)
- Proficient Knowledge of Google Analytics, and Search Engine Optimization.
- Proficient Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as SalesForce.
- Exceptional ROI tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of groups such as senior leadership.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, cross-functional teams, customers and third parties.
- Confident in independent work and exercise independent judgment and transition to teamwork.
- Acute attention to detail and priority planning.
We are passionate about providing a full service, vertically integrated operation as we continue to explore and improve a high level of products and customer care experience for all our customers, internal and external alike. For more information about Flow-Rite, a 5-time West Michigan Best and Brightest winner, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315