Who are we?
We are a group of driven professionals looking to change lives and transform the world through “Water Done Differently”. Our niche businesses are Battery Maintenance, Marine Care and Hydroponics. From strategic planning to corporate communications, we get creative. You can typically find us geeking out about the latest IoT innovation, a new plastic injection molding technique, or a consumer insight.
All things are led with Continuous Improvement and Program Management best practices. Although we embrace structure in setting goals, we seek ways to Question and Improve and challenge ourselves. New ways to improve the watering practices for forklift batteries? No problem. Better plumbing solutions for recreational boat manufacturers? Consider it done. What are we doing next? Join us to find out!
Flow-Rite Controls seeks a Program Manager to help us think beyond tomorrow! Are you looking to Love What You Do? Are you passionate about questioning the status quo to improve? Do you believe in helping others succeed? Then Flow-Rite may be your perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Flow-Rite’s Program Manager will be a Help First individual who will lead assigned projects with a diverse, interdepartmental team by Thinking Beyond Tomorrow to ensure priorities are aligned and executed within the overall scope to meet maximum customer satisfaction.
- Lead the assigned project and facilitate the team appointed.
- Establish the priorities within the program/project and allocate resources in line with those priorities.
- Manage the program budget. Ensure that costs incurred are monitored against plans as the program progresses.
- Plan the overall program from end-to-end. Monitor and report progress to the appropriate teams at regular intervals.
- Identify issues, work collectively with the team and initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all stakeholders within the team and organization.
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Ensure the delivery of these projects within the set time, quality, and budget constraints.
- Mitigate the program risks and embed a risk management process into the program from the beginning.
- Be responsible for program quality and embed quality processes into the program from the beginning.
- Work closely with the Quality, Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance teams and other departments as necessary.
- Create and maintain the program plan, showing an integrated realization of the key deliverables of the program.
- Support the project closeout process to ensure that financial risk is mitigated, project success is carried through the closeout, and lessons learned are identified.
- Responsible for identifying the opportunities for continuous improvement with the project management process.
The stuff you know:
- Minimum of 5 years in project and/or program management experience.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity.
- Ability to create accountability and lead by example.
- Effective communications skills utilizing a variety of methodologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management.
- Flexibility in other assignments and able to multi-task.
- Able to create a sense of community and shared direction amongst a diverse team.
- A proactive communicator to build a rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Takes initiative and identifies gaps in the program/project and makes recommendations.
We are passionate about providing a full service, vertically integrated operation as we continue to explore and improve a high level of products and customer care experience for all our customers, internal and external alike. For more information about Flow-Rite, a 6-time West Michigan Best and Brightest winner, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315