Who are we?
We are a group of driven professionals looking to make a difference in our niche businesses. From strategic planning to corporate communications, we get creative. You can typically find us geeking out about the latest IoT innovation, a new plastic injection molding technique, or a consumer insight.
All things are led with Continuous Improvement and Program Management best practices. Although we embrace structure in setting goals, we seek ways to question the status quo and challenge ourselves. New ways to improve the watering practices for forklift batteries? No problem. Better plumbing solutions for recreational boat manufacturers? Consider it done. What are we doing next? Join us to find out!
Flow-Rite Controls seeks an Operations Director to help us think beyond tomorrow! Are you looking to love what you do? Are you passionate about questioning the status quo to improve? Do you believe in helping others succeed? Then Flow-Rite may be your perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Flow-Rite’s Operations Director is a results-driven individual with a supportive approach for leading a team to operational excellence by understanding and utilizing continuous improvement principles. This individual loves blending problem solving and data analytics to drive outcomes.
- Leadership of Operations team
- Active member of the executive leadership team.
- Drive improvements in Operations by utilizing Lean principles.
- Oversight of coordinating budgets in operations with the finance department.
- Lead policy deployment and operational excellence throughout the organization.
- Ensure health and safety compliance with current federal, state and local regulations
- Drive and hold accountability to the Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity (+QDIP) metrics.
- Conscientious and proactive approach to drive associate engagement with the company core values; Love What You Do, Help First, Think Beyond Tomorrow and Question & Improve.
- Develop a cadence to spending time in the work-cells throughout different areas in operations.
The stuff you know:
- Bachelors’ degree in business management, finance, or related field; MBA preferred.
- Seven (7) plus years of experience in manufacturing management, or related field within a managerial business position.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Previous member of an executive leadership team.
- LMA: Leadership + Management = Accountability
- Confident using business management software; Epicor knowledge a plus.
- Established, strong interpersonal people skills.
- Strong business acuity with solid knowledge of finance, supply chain distribution, and employee management.
We are passionate about changing lives and transforming the world, with our niche being water, done differently. For more information about Flow-Rite, a 4 time West Michigan Best and Brightest winner.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315