Who are we?
We are a group of driven professionals looking to change lives and transform the world through “Water Done Differently”. Our niche businesses are; Battery Maintenance, Marine Care, and Hydroponics. From strategic planning to corporate communications, we get creative. You can typically find us geeking out about the latest IoT innovation, a new plastic injection molding technique, or a consumer insight.
All things are led with Continuous Improvement and Program Management best practices. Although we embrace structure in setting goals, we seek ways to Question and Improve and challenge ourselves. New ways to improve the watering practices for forklift batteries? No problem. Better plumbing solutions for recreational boat manufacturers? Consider it done. What are we doing next? Join us to find out!
Flow-Rite Controls seeks a Sales Director to join the leadership team and help us think beyond tomorrow! Are you looking to Love What You Do? Are you passionate about questioning the status quo to improve? Do you believe in helping others succeed? Then Flow-Rite may be your perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Flow-Rite’s Sales Director will be a Help First leader who thrives on Thinking Beyond Tomorrow by providing a guided, strategic approach to meet the sales goals and overall business objectives through building relationships with Happy Customers.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Conscientious and proactive approach to drive associate engagement with the company core values; Love What You Do, Help First, Think Beyond Tomorrow and Question & Improve.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Understand each sales vertical to effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establish a sales training program to train new and existing sales associates.
- Meet with sales managers to assess company performance.
The stuff you know:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an executive-level in sales, or related field within a managerial business position.
- Previous team member experience at an executive level.
- Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Experience using CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales.
- Team player with leadership, drive and strong interpersonal skills.
- Step up to address difficult issues, both internally and externally, and provide clear direction to champion change.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Passion for diving into the details and providing crisp concise analysis and driving resolution.
- Proven organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results.
- Solid personal and professional ethical values and integrity.
- Understand technologies and the functionality of the electronic battery products.
- Capable to accurately assess key business metrics and situations.
- Familiarity with various manufacturing process technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication methods.
We are passionate about providing a full service, vertically integrated operation as we continue to explore and improve a high level of products and customer care experience for all our customers, internal and external alike. For more information about Flow-Rite, a 5-time West Michigan Best and Brightest winner, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315